Join us in beautiful rural France for a 4 day retreat.
- daily morning yoga with Clem from Yoga Brunch Club
- daily meditation with Gemma from The Quiet Heart
- trip to the local brocante for prop shopping
- workshops with Sas Petherick
- trip to the local market with chef Claire Thomson – who will be sharing what is best in local seasonal French food
- trip to the nearby cognac distillery for some tasting
- all meals cooked by chef & food writer, Claire Thomson (breakfast, lunch & dinner)
- use of the all the facilities during your stay including the swimming pool
Plus more workshops and experiences to be announced.
WHO IS THE RETREAT FOR?
Our Sisterhood retreats are a chance for women to step away from the stresses and strains of every day life, be that a busy working career, a mother and home life or a student at university. We provide intimate retreats that are designed to allow you to relax in a beautiful environment, focus on you, eat delicious home cooked food and learn from others.
La Cannonerie is a 19th Century logis and former Cognac Estate centred around a large open courtyard on top of a small hill in the Petite Champagne region. Located about an hour from the beautiful beaches of the coast and the famous islands of Ile de Re and Olereon, La Cannonerie is the perfect location for day trips to the coast or one of the many other attractions – Bordeaux, La Rochelle, Cognac, St Emilion and the Haute Medoc.
Today La Cannonerie is a collection of seven stylish self-catering one to three bedroom cottages. Each house is unique in character with fresh contemporary interiors, all modern conveniences and delightful French charm.
There are cheap flights from the UK to Bordeaux via Easy Jet. For example prices from Bristol to Bordeaux return are currently £60. And flights from Gatwick to Bordeaux are £62. Please look into flights yourself. Tickets do not included air flights.
We will provide an airport shuttle service to collect guests from Bordeaux airport on Friday to take you to the accommodation – and back on Monday. Please let us know if you need collecting at the check out.
If you wish to drive to the retreat – it’s about 5 hours from London via the channel tunnel.
There are two price points.
- Double room to yourself – with shared bathroom
- Single bed – in a twin shared room – with shared bathroom.
Ticket prices include:
- workshops & experiences
- airport shuttle bus in France
- all food (3 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 3 dinners)
What is not included:
- travel to airport in the UK or your home country
- travel insurance
THE LEGAL BITS
- Please note: if you wish to join us you can either purchase your ticket at the full price. Or reserve your place by purchasing a non-refundable deposit ticket, after which there will be 2 further equal payments.
- If you for any reason you are unable to pay the outstanding amount due on your ticket, we will have to re-sell your ticket and you will loose your deposit and subsequent payments.
- All tickets purchased are final. If you cannot attend – it is up to YOU to find someone who can take your place. Unfortunately we cannot offer any refunds.
- If you have a dietary requirement, please complete the form during checkout. We cannot be held to account for dietary needs on the day – please ensure you tell us your needs before hand.
- We strongly recommend you take out insurance to cover you for travel, flights and luggage.