Welcome to Sisterhood Camp Community
Sisterhood Camp Online Community
Enrol now for SUMMER CAMP 2018 .
Three months of bespoke ecourses, indepth articles and a vibrant community forum.
Connect with Sisters worldwide, learn from our class tutors, grow your business and live a more grounded life.
Summer Camp goes live on 1st June 2018.
Register now.... (spaces are limited)
Discover our online camp filled with e-courses, articles and
a vibrant community forum.
Our online community will continue to share the Sisterhood message of
‘community, wellness, creativity & support’
to a worldwide audience.
HAVE YOU Ever wanted to join us at one of our retreats or gatherings?
BUT commitments, family, money or location HAS prevented you from joining us?
Do you crave an online community free from competition?
Do you need help in finding your tribe in a world of online noise?
Do you have a desire to learn new skills and to express yourself creatively?
Does your career need a push to take it to the next level?
If you have answered yes to any of these, then……
A Summer Camp devoted to you:
- Interviews, photo shoots and more from women who have followed their hearts and built the life of their dreams.
- In-depth knowledge from our expert tutors on how to develop your ‘side hustle’.
- Let go of that comparison trap and step into your rightful career / life.
- Summer will see you exploring your creativity – styling with flowers, master your photography, how to brand your online business and more – with step by step guides and e-courses from our contributors.
- Eating seasonal produce through recipes from top food writers and chefs.
- Learn about how to look after yourself with guides on meditation, yoga.
- Discover parts of the world by seeing neighbourhoods through the eyes of our contributors.
Sisterhood Summer Camp wILL OPEN ON
FRIDAY 1ST JUNE 2018
Enrolment is for THREE months:
June, July and August.
A private community space that only our Summer sisters can access.
At the end of August, the Camp will close.
Enrolment will open again for Autumn Camp, starting in September.
What you get when you sign up:
- A safe place to connect, learn & grow.
- Meet women in our forum, learn from others, seek advice, make friends and sound out ideas.
- Get the skills to take your life to the next level, and push forward to becoming the best version of you.
- 3 months of seasonal juicy articles on career development, creativity and wellness. (all brand new content).
- PLUS – discounts and priority booking for our retreats & events.
- Bespoke 4 module e-courses just for you! Jam-packed with exclusive lessons and inspiration, to help you on your path of self discovery.
- Our class tutors will be on hand to offer professional advice and answer any questions in a Q&A in our forum.
- Each course will have worksheets, resources and printables for you to keep.
- 3 month access to all the course materials, so you can dip in and out whenever the time suits you.
Meet your Summer Camp tutors
Lou Archell, Founder of Sisterhood Camp. Lou is passionate about supporting and inspiring others whether through her workshops, writing, photography or lifestyle hacks.
Lou has written features for publications including, The Telegraph and Time Out, whilst her brand collaborations range from well-loved interiors brands, to D.I.Y & Gardening giants, travel and natural beauty leaders.
She was recently listed as one of the UK’s most influential Pinterest pinners by Business Insider UK.
She loves getting outdoors, great coffee and sunshine on her face.
Gemma is a Traditional Chinese Medicine practitioner and meditation expert. She runs her practice, The Quiet Heart, in the vibrant and beautiful city of Bristol, UK.
Through her work, her intention is to help women feel that wellbeing is attainable and practical; that it’s possible to feel a sense of peace, clarity and connection to our bodies in our busy life.
Discover ways in which Gemma can add wellbeing to your life on her website: www.thequietheart.co.uk
Kayte is a creative business coach and marketing mentor, blogger and Instagrammer living in the Snowdonia National Park in North Wales.
After working in marketing for four years, Kayte left the corporate world in 2017 to start doing more purposeful work with her marketing knowledge. She now helps amazing creative people find their own marketing clarity and direction, working together to create strategies and grow with soul.
Her blog, Simple & Season, is all about helping readers get the lifestyle they long for, whether through growing their business or slowing down their Sundays.
Camilla is a Sheffield, UK based designer and also the Content Editor for Folksy.com
Folksy is the home of British craft. A place to buy and sell handmade or designed work from independent designers and makers based in the UK.
Camilla will be guiding our self-employed, small business owners into the best practices when setting up a shop online. With mountains of knowledge in the design industry and knowing first hand what it is like to start off a small business.
Camilla has the tools to guide you on how to make it big from your kitchen table.
Emma is a nomad. Last year she left her home in the UK and moved her family, 3 children and a dog to start a new life in Marrakesh.
Through her lifetime of research she has written an ecourse called ‘Healthy, Wealthy & Wise’ A real life guide to getting right on top of your mental game. Or ‘Shaping up for the hustle’ as she likes to call it.
Being right on top of your game is the best place to be. The right decisions come clearer, energy is abundant, sleep is deep and restful. Sounds too good to be true right?
When Emma isn't renovating her riad she also has a clothing business called www.EmmaLouiseSophia.com
Rosie Slosek gives you a safe space and the support you need to sort out the money side of your business. She helps women like you from starting a business, to expenses, demystifying limited companies and learning how to care for your biz finances.
A bit of a nature addict, Rosie is the woman who says hello to her favourite tree as she walks past and never misses her monthly Red Tent meeting. She runs a free online biz finances retreat and loves to include self care and fun in her work as much as she can. You can find Rosie at TheMoneyHaven.com.